Keblinger

Keblinger

Ricky Gervais Explains Globes Hosting "Disappearance"

| Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Not getting the response in which he hoped for, Ricky Gervais has spoken out regarding rumors that he was sidelined at the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards due to his over-the-line comments during the early part of the ceremony.
In a statement released Monday (January 17), the British funnyman said, "Everyone took it well and the atmosphere backstage and at the after show was great."


As for his mysterious disappearance, Gervais explained, "I did every single introduction I was meant to. There just happened to be a long gap. This is because I was allowed to choose who I would introduce in advance.


I obviously chose presenters who I had the best jokes for. (And who I knew had a good sense of humor)."
Meanwhile, HFPA president Philip Berk had ill feelings over his introduction by Ricky, as he said, "I just had to help him off the toilet and pop his teeth in."


TO this, Berk told, "Some of the things he said were totally unacceptable."(by :celebrity gossip)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 TOP CELEBRITY FEET | Design by Dzignine